The River Cabin at the River Side Park
Our River Cabin is for those wanting to experience River Park with a few luxuries & home comforts.
The River Cabin is one room with a comfortable double bed, camp kitchenette for your morning tea / coffee & it's own deck to relax on.
You have access to our Bush Baths, Bush Kitchen (which is fully equipped), the Pizza Oven & BBQ.
You are welcome to bring your pets however you are asked to keep them under command at all times or tied up.
The Bush Bathroom and washing facilities are all within easy access of your site.
This site is family friendly, however we advise that the River Cabin is unsuitable for children under the age of five.
The river is perfect for a dip in hot weather or try your luck at fishing for beautiful rainbow trout.
The River Park and Cabin site amenities include:
- The cabin includes all bedding & towels
- A small fridge
- Deck & outdoor furniture
- Bush kitchen, BBQ & Pizza Oven
- Cold running fresh drinking water taps
- Hot showers and shared guest toilets
- Bush Bath
- Firewood and fire pits - Season permitting
Up to 4 Guests - 2 adults and 2 children. $125 - $165 per night. Additional guest rate applies.
Minimum two night stay. Prior bookings are essential.
- All prices ( $NZ) are per person unless otherwise quoted.
- Limited to a maximum 1 week stay
- All Booked sites, venue and cabin bookings require confirmation deposit payment
- Payment must be received prior to intended stay - VISA and Master credit cards accepted on large bookings
- All guests enter this property at their own risk- we advise use of appropriate vehicle use of farm tracks at all times. No off track driving
- Pets are welcome by prior approval only
- No day guests allowed
- All guests agree to the rules and guidelines as outlined in the registration form and the house rules as displayed in the cabin
- Management reserves the right to ask any non-conforming guests to leave the property