Glamping Tent at River Side Park
Want hassle free camping? Our comfy Farmstay Glamping Tent is set up for those wanting to have a nice relaxing stay at the river.
The Glamping Tent is fully self contained with its own separate covered lounge and basic camp kitchen and commanding views of the river.
We offer a well-appointed one room Canvas Glamping Tent, comfy beds and a small kitchenette to boil your morning brew. It is off the power grid however we do supply good lighting to use during your stay. The accompanying covered lounge provides plenty of shade with comfortable seating for you to enjoy.
You just walk in to a well set up Glamping Tent. Our full bush camp kitchen, including the pizza oven and BBQ are available for use.
You are welcome to bring your pets however you are asked to keep them under command at all times or tied up.
The Bush Bathroom and washing facilities are all within easy access of your site. This site is family friendly, however we advise that the Glamping Tent is unsuitable for very young children.
The river is perfect for a dip in hot weather or try your luck at fishing for beautiful rainbow trout.
The River Park and Glamping Tent site amenities include:
- Self-contained Glamping Tent including bedding and all linen
- Queen bed and pullout double bed
- Separate covered lounge and camp kitchen with outdoor furniture
- Full bush camp kitchen, BBQ and pizza oven
- Cold running fresh drinking water taps
- Hot shower
- Outdoor bush baths
- Gas camp cooking facilities and basic kitchen items
- Firewood and fire pits- Season permitting
- Shared Camp toilets and showers
Bookings are essential for the Glamping Tent. A minimum two night stay.
Up to 4 Guests - 2 adults and 2 children. $125 - $165 per night. Additional guest rate applies.
- All prices ( $NZ) are per person unless otherwise quoted.
- Limited to a maximum 1 week stay
- All Booked sites, venue and tent site bookings require confirmation deposit payment
- Payment must be received prior to intended stay - VISA and Master credit cards accepted on large bookings
- All guests enter this property at their own risk- we advise use of appropriate vehicle use of farm tracks at all times. No off track driving
- Pets are welcome by prior approval only
- No day guests allowed
- All guests agree to the rules and guidelines as outlined in the registration form and the house rules as displayed in the Glamping Tent
- Management reserves the right to ask any non-conforming guests to leave the property